Tahweel Al Rajhi Partners with MoneyGram
Tahweel Al Rajhi – Saudi Arabia’s largest remittance service provider has joined hands with MoneyGram – world’s second largest money transfer company based out of USA.
This tie-up will help Tahweel Al Rajhi’s customers to reliably send and receive money around the globe through MoneyGram’s network that includes well-known retailers and businesses in over 200 countries and territories. MoneyGram has over 400,000 agents globally.
Limited time offer, transfer money to 25 countries via MoneyGram for reduced fees.
Moneygram payout locator
How to send money from a Tahweel Al Rajhi Centre?
- Find a Tahweel Al Rajhi Centre near you
- If you do not have membership of Tahweel Al Rajhi then carry the following documents to register –
- your valid residence ID (Iqama) copy.
- Letter from your employer
- Next, complete the registrations form, adding the new beneficiary details – name, bank account number, IBAN number.
- Select MoneyGram as the service you wish to use during filling the form.
How to send money from a Thaweel Al Rajhi / Al Rajhi Bank ATM?
- To send money from AL Rajhi/Tahweel AL Rajhi ATM or KIOSK you should have valid ARB Debit card or Prepaid card .
- Visit any AL Rajhi/Tahweel AL Rajhi ATM or KIOSK , enter the card with ease after than select the transfer and then instant international Transfer to proceed.
- Next, select the Money gram beneficiary that you want to transfer , select the currency enter the amount and check the details before to proceed.
- After confirm the transaction you will get the secret Number on your registered mobile number , provide your secret Number with Photo ID to your bank and you will get the remitted amount.
How to send money from a Tahweel Al Rajhi App?
- If you are not registered to our Tahweel App , registered now by downloading Tahweel App.
- Login to App select Click Transfer ,Choose transfer type to view the type of beneficiaries.
- Select Instant cash from menu to choose your beneficiary.
- Next, choose your Money Gram Beneficiary from list and then click Next to enter the amount that you want to transfer and to view Fees related.
- Select the transfer reason from drop down list and click next to execute the payment.
- You will get secret Number by SMS , provide your secret Number with Photo ID to your bank to get the remitted amount , or you will get Money gram will deposit in to your account if the transaction pertain to account credit transaction.
Note: Money gram beneficiary can be added through Tahweel App