Send money internationally via MoneyGram at Tahweel Al Rajhi from 22 March 2021 to 20 May 2021, for a chance be one of the 60 winners to win SAR 2500.
Three draws will be conducted by the Saudi Chamber of Commerce on the following dates: (1) 19 April 2021, (2) 11 May 2021 and (3) 20 May 2021. On each draw, there will be twenty (20) Customers selected as winners, each receiving the Prize. Total of 60 winners for the Promotion Period.
The Promotion is open to any MoneyGram customer who successfully completes a MoneyGram money transfer and sends transaction through Al Rajhi Bank or Tahweel Al Rajhi during the campaign period.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Big Win Promotion
- Insert your card in the card slot
- The Big Win Promotion (the “Promotion”) is organized by ROI Arabia for Consultancy & Research Co. Ltd. (the “Promoter”). The Promotion is open to all residents of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia aged 18 years and above, except for the following: employees (and their families), representatives and agents of the Promoter, Al-Rajhi Bank, and MIL Overseas Limited, and their respective affiliates and subsidiary companies (including anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion).
Family member referred to in these terms and conditions includes but is not limited to: spouse, ex- spouse, child or step child, parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
- The period of the Promotion is from 22 March 2021 to 20 May 2021, both dates inclusive (the “Promotion Period”).
- The Promotion is open to any MoneyGram customer (the “Customer”) who successfully completes a MoneyGram money transfer and send transaction through Tahweel Al Rajhi in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia during the Promotion Period (the “Qualifying Transaction”).
- Upon a Customer successfully completing a Qualifying Transaction, the Customer will be eligible to enter into a draw to win 2,500 Saudi Riyal in cash (the “Prize”).
- Three draws will be conducted by the Saudi Chamber of Commerce on the following dates: (1) 19 April 2021, (2) 11 May 2021 and (3) 20 May 2021. On each draw, there will be twenty (20) Customers selected as winners, each receiving the Prize. Total of 60 winners for the Promotion Period. The total prize pool for the Promotion is 150,000 Saudi Riyal.
- If any winner is subsequently found not eligible to participate in this Promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion forfeit or reclaim the Prize and award or dispose of the same in such manner and to such person as it deems fit.
- Winners will be notified by the Promoter and will receive the Prize within one (1) month of the draw. The Promoter will distribute the Prize to the winners in Riyadh and Jeddah. Failure to collect the Prize within the specified time and/or manner, the Prize will result in forfeiture of the prize at Promoter’s discretion and be awarded to the following Customer selected from list of winning candidates.
- To claim the Prize, winners must present at least one (1) valid ID and any other document as may be requested by the Promoter and as accepted by the Saudi Chamber of Commerce.
- The winner consent using his/her picture when receiving the prize on social media channels, newspapers and other media channels.
- Winners are responsible for tax liability, where applicable.
- By entering the Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions, which shall be interpreted by the Promoter at their sole discretion.
- Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with the Promotion shall be liable for any loss nor damage (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage) suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this Promotion or with the use of the Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the Promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside of its control. These terms and conditions shall be subject to the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- These terms and conditions supersede all other prior terms and conditions, understandings, arrangements or agreements, whether verbal or written, in relation to the Promotion.